Saturday, March 5, 2011

this is the dawning of the age of aquarius

i cannot believe my little butter bean is already one month old today!! being a mom has really changed my life. its something i ever wanted or even thought i'd ever be but i'm so glad that i am! you don't realize how easy your regular 9-5 is until you have a baby. having ofelia is definitely difficult but its also the most rewarding thing i've ever experienced. i never thought i could love a pair of little feet so much!



shes laying next to me right now making her little "ahhs" and its so adorable. she's already working out those vocal chords! not with just screaming because shes hungry, but with just random little squacks. seriously..CUTE!

we bought her this little dress for her 1 monther! i can't believe in 11 months she'll be a year old. i can't believe shes already a month! its seems like it was just the other day when i pushed her out.

the whole time i was pregnant it never seemed real to me. it never really hit me until i looked down and there she was! those pouty little lips and those big eyes just staring at me. it was the most overwhelming experience of my life. my mom started taking photos as soon as she arrived. with me still in stur-ups getting sewn back together....i remember thinking "god, i hope shes not getting my cootie in those pictures"












btw, clipping a newborns fingernails is incredibly nerve wracking!

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of her little polka dotted baby butt.

    ReplyDelete